Steakhouse Style Air Fryer Potato Wedges: Fast and Easy Sides For the Win
I'm sure it's happened to us all. When dinner has to get on the table and although we are hungry we are dismayed with our options of what to cook that we actually want but will also be not too time consuming as we also have waited until the last minute to cook that night due to our dismay lol. Enter this air fryer potato wedge recipe. I have used as a side to a chicken Caesar salad on those days as well as a side to a cast iron steak both options amassing to less than 30 mins tops for a full dinner that will satisfy. What would you use this recipe for?? Would love to know!
· 3 medium Russet potatoes cut into wedges sizing of your liking
· 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
· 1/2 tsp paprika
· 1/4 tsp garlic powder
· 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp italian seasoning
· 1 tsp kosher salt
· 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
To serve (optional):
· drizzle of truffle oil
· 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
1. Place cut potato wedges in a bowl and add cold water. Let them soak for at least 30 min then drain them and pat them dry with paper towels.
2. Preheat Air Fryer if it is recommended for your model.
3. In a large bowl or ziplock bag combine olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Add the potato wedges and toss to coat the potatoes with the seasoning.
4. Place wedges in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 15 minutes at 400F. Shaking the basket every 5 minutes. Depending on your Air Fryer you might have to fry them in batches.
5. Place cooked wedges in a non reactive bowl, drizzle truffle oil over them and a sprinkle of chopped parsley if using and and toss to combine. Enjoy!